Renal Nursing Library
The Renal Society of Australasia
The Renal Society of Australasia (RSA) has a partnership with the WCEA, together we are providing online continuing education opportunities to nursing members.
The online learning platform provides an up-to-date and accessible resource of continuing education to nursing professionals.
On completion of this library, you will gain a further understanding of:
● Discuss the complications of COVID-19 on dialysis patients.
● The pathophysiology of renal bone disease and associated complications.
● Discuss the contributing factors to the lack of diabetes and DKD knowledge in the participants.
● Identify the mechanisms that contributed to microangiopathic haemolytic anaemia.
Over 50 courses covering topics such as:
- COVID-19: a nursing overview from the front line.
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Understanding experiences of diabetes care among patients with diabetic kidney disease
- Acute kidney injury
Talk to an Expert
Are you interested in this Library?
Contact us for more information.