Over 100 courses, you can explore all aspects of the dental curriculum, from patient assessment through to periodontal disease and teeth restoration. You can gain experience in assessing, diagnosing, and managing all kinds of dental issues and enhance your softer skills, such as communicating with patients.
On completion of this library, you will gain a further understanding of:
Have a clear sense of your role, responsibilities and purpose within a team environment.
● The protocols for dental implant surgery.
● Explain the procedure for pulpotomy and pulpectomy.
● The nature and properties of biofilms and microbial communities.
Over 100 courses covering topics such as:
● Working within a team environment.
● Surgical Treatment of Dental Implants
● Vital Pulpotomy and Pulpectomy Technique in Primary Molars
● The Role of The Bacterial Biofilm
Talk to an Expert
Are you interested in this Library?
Contact us for more information.