RCNi (The Royal College of Nursing)
: Over 65 hours of content with helpful how-to modules to support your day-to-day practice. Topics include mental health, diabetes, case management and more.
On completion of this library, you will gain a further understanding of:
● The signs and symptoms that indicate the need for tracheal suctioning as well as the risks associated with the procedure.
● Nursing policy on blood glucose monitoring.
● The communication skills required to deliver the news of a patient’s death in a sensitive manner.
● The elements required to ensure safe vaccine storage and handling.
● How local anaesthetics work to provide analgesia.
Over 100 courses covering topics such as:
- How to suction via a tracheostomy
- How to monitor blood glucose
- How to inform relatives and loved ones of a patient’s death
- Safe storage and handling of vaccines
- Use of femoral nerve blocks in adults with hip fractures
Talk to an Expert
Are you interested in this Library?
Contact us for more information.