CTRI (Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute)
The primary focus of this library of content is to provide practical strategies for working with high-need individuals around self-regulation, learning practices, and challenging behaviours.
Participants will review a behavioural framework to provide effective strategies for each of these areas, which they will be able to adapt to their own specific environment and context.
On completion of this library, you will gain a further understanding of:
● Strategies for supporting individuals with autism that are based on kindness,
● Practical and meaningful ways to support individuals, families, and communities are explored.
● Emotional, physical, and cognitive self-regulation strategies for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders. to deal with autism.
Disability Support / 4 courses covering:
- Autism – Developing an Understanding
- Autism – Strategies for Self-Regulation
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder – Understanding and Overview
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder – Strategies for Support
Talk to an Expert
Are you interested in this Library?
Contact us for more information.