CTRI (Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute)
The ability to thrive and manage life’s difficulties is greatly influenced by our mental wellbeing from an early age.
Children and youth need supports in their lives to help navigate the challenges that come along with mental health, and to connect them with the necessary support and services.
On completion of this library, you will gain a further understanding of:
● Strategies and approaches specific to youth and “addictions”.
● Engaging and working with Families.
● Bullying behaviour and its effects.
● Identify typical areas of vulnerability and concern for LGBT2SQ+ youth.
Supporting Children and Youth / 10 courses covering:
- Addictions and Youth – Substances, Technology, and Porn 1
- Attachment and Families – Strategies for Engaging and Helping 1
- Bullying – Responding for Prevention 1.15
- Challenging Behaviours in Youth – Strategies for Intervention 1.15
- Gender and Sexual Diversity in Youth 1
- Mental Health Concerns in Children and Youth 1.15
- Resilience in Children – Understanding Attachment 1
- Resilience in Children – Tools for Helping 1
- Self-Injury Behaviour in Youth – Developing an Understanding 1
- Self-Injury Behaviour in Youth – Strategies for Helping 1
Talk to an Expert
Are you interested in this Library?
Contact us for more information.